October 31, 2016

Happy Halloween! - Decor Edition '16

 
Happy Halloween everyone! I will be sure to post pictures later this week of our family actually trick or treating, but until then you will have to settle for pictures of our Halloween décor this year! I was so excited to decorate this year since we have a real porch and not just steps this year! Here is a little glimpse into how I got our house spooky ready for the season!

 
A look at the front porch. Not the BEST picture, but you get an idea!
 
I love how the drapes turned out!

I love my hanging skeletons! Can you believe my girls weren't scared at all, and instead thought the décor was "cute?!" Totally my kids.


Definitely a witch. And definitely monsters. LOL

Love my bats from the Dollar Spot at Target! Last year I made my bats by hand with construction paper, so this year I was so excited to see pre-packaged bats at the store! So affordable and easy! And cute!




I put up A LOT of webs at the house! Here they are on the way into the playroom. The kids love/d it! I think it's cute too, but I'm not going to lie. I'm excited to take them down after tonight!




Love glitter and glam Halloween décor!

My mantle is my fave!! Love the little specks of glitter scattered throughout!


Don't mind the kids, the mess, or the laundry basket, haha.

 
The haunted house flower pot is usually on the coffee table, but the kids had their Shopkins all over the table, haha.
 
Usually it's on the table, and I think it's kind of cute!!
 


Yes, I even decorate the bathrooms.


 
 
Don't forget the mirrors! I love my "blood" splatters! Noelle helped me put them up!
Not as clear of pictures, but more closeups of my mantle!
 

 
Love my light up skull heads!


Kitchen table centerpiece.

Glitter spiders! Can you tell I'm a fan of glitter?
 




That's a glimpse into our spooky house!! Can't wait to share more pictures later this week of the kids trick or treating! (As if they haven't had enough! We've already gone to three Halloween events, and the kids each have 2 FULL buckets of candy! Whew!) Happy Halloween everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...