June 15, 2016

Goodbye Student Teaching!


I had the most wonderful time student teaching, and I will cherish that classroom and those experiences forever! It wasn't easy, but I absolutely loved it. Teaching is my jam!! I am so glad that it confirmed for me that teaching is my calling. It was a 15 week long, stressful, tiring, and busy learning experience but it gave me exposure to all sorts of learners, different backgrounds, various teaching and learning styles, and school politics. I will miss that classroom but I am honestly so happy to be done! lol! Now onto the job search for fall!!

I have every student a personal letter and gift! Loved those 26 kids with all my heart!

And I definitely got 26 personal letters back in return!





Currently I am applying for pretty much every district in the state, lol, for any position open. I'd be lying though if I didn't admit that I kind of want to go back to the school I was student teaching at! I just can't imagine not seeing those kids again! (I've been back to visit them twice, but that's not enough! Haha!) We will see where God leads me. Woot woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...