January 11, 2016

Cookie Swap with Friends!

This is also overdue (since they made these cookies BEFORE Christmas, lol) but I still wanted to post these pictures for memories sake! (I find that my blog has taken over the traditional "baby books," photo albums and scrapbooks! If I don't post it here, I'll probably never see it again, hah!)

Here are pictures from Noelle's cookie making, decorating, and swapping with her dear friends Emma and Charlotte from dance!

Working so hard!

Emma and Noelle have become such good friends!






Seriously these three are SO cute, and we (the moms and dads) have also become good friends. We love that they will dance together for possibly the next 15 years! They all will be on the "baby" competition line next year! Woo hoo! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...