December 31, 2015

The Best of 2015!


Linking up with my fave bloggers to showcase some of our best memories from 2015!!

February

Joey took Noelle to her first Wild hockey game on Valentine's Day! It was the cutest daddy/daughter date!




March

My mom came to visit in March to help celebrate Halle's 1st Birthday!


 Sweet Halle turned 1 years old!!



April

Noelle and her friend Gavin went Easter egg hunting together at Salem church! It was our first time, and it was so fun! We will be going again this year!

Seeing the Easter bunny! Halle's first time.

Noelle rode her first pony!

May

Noelle and I went to Calvary Church for the first time, and have never left! We love it so much, and are so happy it has become our home church!

Noelle received her first (participation) award for her first recital! LOL!! <3

Getting dolled up for her first recital! 

Dance pictures!

June

Celebrating Great Grandma Libby's 80th birthday!

Noelle (back right) at her first intensive ballet camp! (Everyday for 2 hours, for 2 weeks!)

July

Celebrating 4th of July with my babies!

Fireworks in the backyard!


August

Starting up another year of dance with good friend Emma!

Halle starting her first year of dance!

My parents came to visit! It was so nice that my dad could come too!


Going to the Slice of Shoreview!

Halle and Joey up at the cabin on Labor Day weekend!

September

Our girls got dedicated in September! That was such an awesome day! I was so happy to have both girls dedicated together! <3

 

I turned the big 3-0!

Nik and Erin got married!! Here are the sweet cousins at the wedding!


The happy couple!



I went to my first Taylor Swift concert! And it was just as amazing as I dreamed it would be! :)


Noelle started her first year of preschool!

October

Our family at the Annual Larkin Halloween party!

The girls at the apple orchard!

 
My Cinderella and minion!

November

Noelle turned 4 years old and had her first "friends only" party! It was ponyriffic!

December

Noelle and Emma went to their first Disney on Ice show!

Celebrating Christmas with all the cousins!


Goodbye 2015! Thanks for the memories! Here comes 2016!! Let's make it the best year yet!!!
Love, wishes, prayers, and hope to all!!
Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...