December 28, 2015

Disney On Ice: Dare to Dream


It's been quite some time since I have posted regularly and I'm trying to play catch up! A couple weeks before Christmas, Noelle got an early present - a trip to Disney on Ice! She had never been before, and was SO excited! She got an early Christmas present to go with the show - a new (Cinder)Ella dress! We went with our dear friends Aja and Emma. Noelle and Emma matched in their dresses and we all went out to dinner before the show. 

The girls with their new (very expensive) wands, cotton candy, and foam crowns!


We had awesome seats (about 17 up from the floor) and he girls had so much fun together!





The show we went to was Dare to Dream, which was Cinderella, Tiana, Snow White, and Rapunzel. She was a little bit bummed because she really wanted to see The Little Mermaid, but that's a different show! Ariel did some out for a little bit at the end with all the other princesses (Belle, Jasmine, Aurora, etc.) which was cool!




I had only been to one Disney on Ice show myself (Beauty and the Beast) when I was young, so it was a really fun mom-daughter date! Next year we will definitely return, and bring baby Halle!! I think she would have loved it, but I just wanted to enjoy myself and not have to worry about taking care of a one year old during the show. I think we will try to go to Disney on Ice Frozen next!


Mesmerized.




Love having these experiences with my little girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...