May 19, 2015

Show & Tell Tuesdays: Momfessionals Moments

Linking up with one of my fave bloggers ever, Andrea, for Show & Tell Tuesday! Today - "Momfessionals."

Momfessionals are almost worse than confessionals, don't you think? Lol. 
I have so many I don't even know where to begin.
How about I just starting listing the ones that come to my head? (This should be good, lol...)

1. I enjoy the Barbie movies a lot.
2. I totally am guilty for creating my daughter's Disney princess obsession.
3. When we go to Target, I don't mind going to the toy section, at all.
4. I like children's picture books. Sometimes they make me cry.
5. I think it's relaxing to color.
6. I also like to play with play doh.
7. I have secret stashes of treats - for me.
8. I drink Kool-Aid with the kids. Hey. I don't buy it. We just drink it at parties. :)
9. Sometimes when Noelle is being a lazy bum and wants to lay on the couch and watch cartoons, I let her, and I join her. And I like them. Sofia? Bubble Guppies? Dora? I like them all -- especially the songs.
10. Sometimes I go days without a shower. (No judging!)
11. I wear pretty much the same clothes on rotation, week after week, unless there's an event or outing plopped in there somewhere.
12. I let my kids have pajama days far more often than I should.
13. I also partake in pajama day.
14. I've changed a diaper in public because I had no idea where the nearest bathroom was, and no clue if there would be a changing table if I found one. Yes. This included the zoo. Hey. You gotta do what you gotta do.
15. I'm guilty of letting my kids eat tons of snacks in the Target shopping cart before we get to check out. Sometimes it's the only way to contain them.
16. I don't know how to wear normal clothes anymore, because I love jeggings and yoga pants so, so much.
17. I never buy anything for myself (except coffee, but coffee doesn't count because it's a necessity), yet I somehow wind up getting the kids new books/toys/clothes every. single. week. Total problem.
18. I'm not creative with kids meals, and feed my poor kids the same meals over and over again.
19. I secretly (well, not anymore) plan my kids' birthday parties months in advance. Like 6 months, yes, half a year before, their birthday. Not because I'm really good at them, I just am obsessed with kids themed parties.
20. Even after being with my kids all day long, I usually end the night in bed strolling through their pictures on my phone.
21. I totally do the lick the finger thing and wipe things off my kids' faces.
22. I let my kids play on my phone all the time - hence why my clock is usually on military time, and I've randomly texted people fadkjfdh messages, and lose contacts.
23. I don't bathe my kids daily.
24. Sometimes, even if it's a tad windy or whatnot, I'll still bundle the kids up for a walk, because I need to get in a workout.
25. I love the blogging mom world because it reminds me that I am not alone, or crazy, and makes me feel like I have friends, lol.

Oh, and 26. I like to wear matching outfits with my kids.

4 comments:

  1. I laughed so much at this list--- and yeah, I totally lick my hand and wipe stuff off the kids as well!!
    <3 Sarita it's my girls' world

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl! I would color with you ALL DAY!!! Loved your list!
    Thanks so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're Momfessionals so hilarious!! I totally agree with the Disney princess obsession!! I'm totally reliving my childhood through my Olivia. My mom thinks im crazy!!
    Stopping by from the link-up!
    xoxo
    Elda

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...