March 31, 2015

A lil Wagner Update

Yes, I am here. Still alive and kicking! I've been so MIA, and I feel awful about it!! Life has been a fast moving blur of constant action over here! I have, but yet, more life changes underway (more about that later), I'm enrolled in (finally) my last class before student teaching, my mom was in town from Texas, and Miss Halle had her party! Whew. It's been hectic! I'm ready for things to slow down just a little bit (will they though?!?) and for the nice weather to come. 

Noelle had a BLAST with my mom this past weekend. My mom flew in on Friday morning and stayed through the weekend to celebrate Halle's first. Noelle was obsessed with her. She wouldn't even let her go to theTh. bathroom alone, LOL. She also slept with my mom for naps and bed, and also begged for kisses and cuddles often. It was adorable.

 
A gal with her mama. 


Mornings with Dora and Grandma. 



Grandma's girls.



Grandma x2.



Halle had a wonderful birthday and party. I feel that she deserves her own post, lol, so I'll get to that later. :) Here are some recent pictures from life with the Wagners.



 Cousins having a little banana cake over at Grandpa Joe's.

A night out on the town, aka Chili's. Lol.

Practicing our scissor skills.

 A little pretend sleepover with friends! Myla and Poppy!

Dance is still going great! We moved Noelle to a different class during the week, which will perform in the Sunday (competition) night recital so she can perform in the same show as her cousins Ellie, Ava, and Vivi! She is loving it and getting SO much better!

"Writing" and illustrating her own book, lol. This is a new thing we've been doing and it's so cute.

Play date and lunch over at Myla's! (Aka her bestie.)

We went and saw Cinderella!! It was such a sweet mommy/daughter date! She did great and we loved the movie. It was so good!

As long as there was popcorn, we were good! 


When daddy's away, the girls will play! Mommy and her girlies out for a little bookshop, coffee, and treats date!

 I love making my girls match...Halle isn't that into it. LOL. Here we are at the studio watching the performing line. 

Hmmm....Nadia's Cupcakes!

Myla and Noelle being cute as ever.

Best friends.

Celebrating St. Patty's! (Not really, lol, but the girls ARE a teeny weeny bit Irish!)

Playdate and side ponies with Emma!

Tomorrow is Joey's birthday! So the girls and I have a lot of work cut out for us today/tomorrow before daddy gets home from work!! We have hockey cupcakes on the agenda, a ginger/jameson cake mommy has to make, and a couple of gifts to purchase! Nothing like waiting til last minute, right ladies? ;) See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...