December 10, 2014

Realistic Stay at Home Toddler Schedule...Can It Be Done?!

In an attempt to be less "hot mess" and more on track I went searching online for stay at home toddler schedules. I found so many great ideas, but this isn't going to be one of those useful, productive posts...
It's going to be one of those "What? Huh? How?" posts because, although, I'm inspired, I am completely lost on how some of these moms do it. Are their children descendants from heaven??? Are these moms human???

I found this deliciously wonderful (dream) schedule that a mother out there actually uses. Bless her heart, I don't know how she does it. This is what her schedule looks like:

Are we serious right now.

This is what mine looks like:

So yes, while I want to be one of "those moms," I unfortunately am not. I'm still a hot mess. This is how I'd LIKE my schedule to look:


I am seriously going to strive for this schedule. Life has been so hectic, I need some type of structure and routine with the girls on the days that I am home with them. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. LOL! I could never be a routine mom. Yes, we have routine activities scheduled, but my day to day varies totally depending how I feel and what needs to get done. I like your overall idea, though! best of luck!! hehe! I find myself happiest with my day when I do what I want to do (as selfish as that sounds!) and just have Myla along with me for the tasks, being my "helper" if I am cleaning or cooking or running errands, and I try to give her 15 minute chunks of direct playtime a few times throughout the day to keep her happy. And if she's not, then I am totally ok with the iPad or TV! A happy mommy is what is most important!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. You are a rockstar Mom. Honestly one of the best I know! So don't worry :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...