October 28, 2014

Happy Halle Is 7 Months!


Sweet Halle is 7 months now! She's following in her sister's footsteps by reaching all the same milestones as her sister did at this age! Halle can sit up all by herself, she can roll in all directions, and is starting to get a better grasp on her toys and finger foods! She also just started clapping her hands (whoa, Noelle didn't do this until 10-11 months), and also playing "SO BIG!"


Halle, matching Noelle at this age, has no teeth yet! I can't believe it! The way this child eats and is growing I'm surprised there are no teethers in there or even poking through! If she keeps following the same pattern as her sister, she won't get any teeth for a couple more months! But I suppose I'm in no hurry, I LOVE that gummy smile!!


She's our smiley angel! I've never seen such a happy baby before, and I'm so happy that baby is mine!! Halle fills our days with smiles, giggles, that gummy grin, and so many laughs. The only thing that makes her unhappy is not getting fed fast enough, or being left alone. She likes to be involved with everything and sitting next to us at all times. Sometimes it's rather needy, but she's so sweet and happy otherwise, it's hard to not oblige!


Halle is happiest in the morning, although it's not from a nice long night's sleep. This child still gets up 3+ times a night! Holy moly! She nurses throughout the night and usually is up between 2-3am completely alert and ready to party. It's exhausting! She wakes up super happy and smiley, but it's in the middle of the night! I find I usually just place toys around her in bed and she will play with them for almost an hour by herself while I lay there trying to sleep, then she will cry out, I nurse, then she goes back to sleep. We tried to sleep train her, but it didn't really work. She cried for hours, and while we knew we shouldn't give in, we (correction I) did because I couldn't deal with the screaming at night. Once during bedtime was one thing, but crying all night was another. Especially since all I have to do is nurse her and the house remains quiet, and she goes back to sleep. Yes, totally a pushover, but she's my last baby - and she's so, so good - I just can't let her scream!


I also have no idea why she nurse's so much at night because you would think the child was full from her day of feasting! She's eating way, way more than Noelle did at this age. She's tried everything, and loves it all. She has tried all veggies (like's everything but the peas), all fruits (loves it all), meats (likes them), and breads (loves). She loves my chicken wild rice soup, corn bread, pancakes, sweet potatoes, oatmeal, and likes rice cereal mixed in with all her fruits (she likes the texture). The only thing I've fed her that she responded negatively to was yogurt. Other than that she seems to enjoy it all! Halle eats three solid meals per day, and nurses in between each solid meal, and a couple times more before bed. She's weighing in at 18 lbs, and you can feel it! She's getting so heavy!


Other things she enjoys: She loves Noelle's Little People toys. They are the perfect size for her to pick up, examine, and put in her mouth, lol. Noelle get's so mad. "Baby Halle is eating my Yittle Peepo!" Halle also loves being in The Ergo. She likes to be carried all the time and/or close to mama. She likes to play in her excersaucer and also her walker. She loves to eat. She likes her baths. She likes car rides. She started to just take a pacifier.


My first Halloween costume!

What Halle doesn't like: She doesn't like to be put down or left alone. She doesn't care for getting her face wiped. She doesn't usually like getting changed either, but that's always hit or miss because if she has something in her hands to distract her, she's fine. 



Mama loves you so much my little belly!! Happy 7 months angel pie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...