July 29, 2014

Our Texas Trip

Halle and I arrived to Texas Thursday night and we stayed through Monday. It was a rather busy weekend for us! First off, it was Halle and my dad's FIRST time meeting! It was definitely love at first sight for them both. Halle smiled instantly at my dad as soon as she saw him at the airport. As for my dad, of course he is smitten with his second granddaughter. 



Here Halle is bonding with my brother Dustin!


My brother Dustin had also not seen Halle in person, so he got to see her as well! He's a fan,just like everyone else. ;) A large chunk of my mom's side of the family was also in town, since it was my other brother, Dennis' wedding weekend. Halle got to meet tons of my family, and I had so much fun seeing them as well! Some of my uncles and aunts I haven't seen in years! 


 
Halle LOVED being carried around by everyone!
My parents, aunts, and uncles out for lunch!

Thursday night we just relaxed. Friday I spent the day with my parents, then we went out to late lunch with a few of my uncles and aunts. Saturday was Dennis' wedding. Sunday my mom hosted a huge party at their house to celebrate my parent's 30th wedding anniversary, Dennis and Ana getting married, AND Ana's birthday (which was on Monday). We had our family, Ana's family, and Dennis's friends over. It was a big celebration!

Here is Ana and Dennis praying to our ancestors to bless their new marriage.


"What the hell's on my head."

Everyone relaxing and chit chatting. 

My mom and I slaving over food, lol. 

Look at all this good grub my mom and I made! Well, we had some help my my aunts too. ;)

My mom's homemade from scratch egg rolls, roast beef, orange chicken, teriyaki meatballs, dumplings, and more...so good! I wish I could eat the leftovers right now!









In laws!

Dennis with all the aunts (that were in town, that is)!





Halle made a new friend! Isabella is Ana's cousin, who is 6 months. Isabella weighs 17 lbs. Halle weighs 15! Can you believe that my chunker is almost as big as her, and two months younger? lol


So much cake!

Here's to a long and happy marriage, to both the newlyweds as well as the 30 yearers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...