June 26, 2014

MN Tot Spots: Baby Barre Class at LifeCore Yoga

Before I became pregnant with Halle I had just started going to yoga and barre classes regularly. I absolutely loved barre class because it worked the butts, legs, and core so much! I had really missed those classes since having Halle, since I haven't really had the time to work out on my own. I was SO excited when I found out the LifeCore Yoga (in Shoreview) was offering a Baby Barre class!! So in this class, you get to bring your baby and a carrier and wear your baby while you work out! Genius!

 My friends Allie (and Lucy - 3 months), and Heather (and Hudson - 5 months) also went! It was so fun to get to do this together!

 Halle fell asleep during part of the class so I had go it solo! 

Heather and I with our babies.

LifeCore is so nice because it offers tons of yoga classes for families! They also have a Mommy & Me yoga class (where you also wear your baby), and Family Yoga classes, prenatal yoga classes, and Kid Yoga classes! I also like that they are super friendly to nursing mothers. Heather, the superwoman that she is, breastfed WHILE doing barre! You go girl!

Halle, ready to pump some iron.



 Baby friends! Theo, Lucy, Halle, and Hudson! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...