May 19, 2014

Mother's Day 2014

Can you believe it?! I'm a mother of TWO now! I had a wonderful Mother's Day. Joey, the fab husband that he is, took me out to see Divergent on Saturday night and we tried out the new Rodizo Grill in Maple Grove. Then I woke up on Sunday with a pleasant surprise! Noelle picked out my card - which I could not understand - but it was so cute. LOL! And then she gave me a wonderful pedicure. :) I finished the day with a new spanking (mom) haircut and some shopping! So fun. Moms everywhere do deserve a special day like this, and I can't wait for Father's Day so we can do some fun stuff for Joey! :) Hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day!

So funny that Noelle picked out a card in Spanish! It's beautiful though, and pink, so I get it. ;)

I was told that I'm the big Hello Kitty and the two others are Noelle and Halle. :)

I have to say she did a pretty good job!







Being a mom is priceless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...