January 7, 2014

New Year's '13 - Tot Style

Noelle and I had a really eventful (sarcastic) New Year's Eve this year! We went over to our friends' Dawn and Willow's house and celebrated with some pasta, apple sauce, nonalcoholic beverages for me, and cookies! We watched a bit of the New Year's show on the TV and the girls played and danced until 8:30 pm. 




The girls were blowing so hard trying to get their horns to be as loud as they were when the moms did it!


A little bit of cookies and watching Katy Perry on TV!


Afterwards Noelle and I went home to join Joey for some NYE festivities (aka watching a movie in mommy and daddy's bed). We were all asleep before midnight, but it was just perfect. I love my life, and can't wait to see what 2014 holds. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...