October 1, 2013

Mom Time; Fun with Friends!

The last month has offered me a lot of oppurtunities to see my friends and do things sans Noelle. My lovely friend Daisy is getting married (this upcoming weekend actually) and I attended her bridal shower with a few of our other friends. Also one of my oldest friends, Michelle got married last month and we attended her wedding. Below are some pictures! 

Allie working hard on Amber's "wedding dress" made out of toilet paper for one of the bridal shower games!

Allie and Jessie really took over, as they should, considering that Allie does floral arrangements and Jessie went to fashion design school! Creative sisters!


The finished product.

Here's the competition. We won! :)

Jessie, me, Daisy, Amber, Heather and Allie at the shower.

Gaotah, Annie, and I at Michelle's beautiful wedding!

Me, Joey, Gaotah, Jay, Jared, and Anna.

High school girls reunion!

Me with the bride!

Best friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...