September 10, 2013

Miss Personality - 22 Months

The other night Noelle was having a sleepover with us in our bed. We had been laying in the dark, silent for at least 10 minutes. I was almost fast alseep, and thought she was too, when all of a sudden she whispers to me "Daddy is a boy." I couldn't help it. I busted out laughing.

"Heyo? Elmo?" - Just making calls to her peeps while shopping at the mall.

Conversation between us the other day:
Me: What's mama?
Noelle: Mama's a girl!
Me: What's daddy?
Noelle: Daddy's a boy!
Me: What's Noelle?
Noelle: Well's a cat! Meow!

Noelle practicing some yoga and dance moves.

The other morning when Noelle was playing in our bed she tooted. I said "Oh Noelle! Did you just toot?!" in which she replied, "I sorry!!!"

Playing some tunes on the piano at grandma and grandpa's.

Joey made a joke the other day that wasn't really all that funny. Noelle and I didn't laugh but she says to him monotone: "You funny daddy."


While I was making breakfast, Noelle sat on the counter to watch me cook.
Joey: She shouldn't be up there. I don't want her to fall.
Me: She's fine.
Noelle: Ya daddy, I fine.

iPads are super stressful. Watch Noelle at the end if you don't believe me.

One night Joey and I were in bed and all of a sudden we heard Noelle singing "Elmocize! Elmocize! Errbody Elmocize!" in her bed through the monitor.

Girl loves to Elmocize.

The other day Joey, Noelle and I were shopping and as Joey and Noelle passed a woman in the store (who had a short haircut) Noelle says "Look at that guy!" and points right at her. The woman than said "Oh yeah, I know, my hair is sort of short like a guys." Joey apologized and as they walked away Noelle kept on saying, loudly, "That guy! Guy! Guy!" Lucky for me I was on the other side of the store. As for Joey? He was so embarassed and morified.

We have a little bit of a paci problem.

When I asked Noelle if she loved the following, she said no to all of them: mama, daddy, grandma, grandpa. Then I asked her if she loved fruit snacks and she said yes. Of course!

Swinging with Evan and Amery.

One morning we walked over to the fridge and I said "What do you want for breakfast?" Noelle replied "Eye cream!" (aka ice cream.)

For sure a Wagner; looooves ice cream!

At the airport, Noelle and I went into the restroom. I went #1, however when we left the restroom Noelle told everyone within hearing distance "Mama poop! Mama poop!" Funny now, mortifying then.

Keep making us laugh ya little turd. Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...