August 5, 2013

Mommy & Daughter Session '13


We had the greatest pleasure about a month ago having our photos taken by Amanda Rang. I had always had a vision of meadows, flowers, and flowing dresses for an enchanting photo shoot with my baby girl, and when I expressed this vision to Amanda, she nailed it! We went to a nearby park by our house and Amanda was able to take a public park and turn it into a secluded, gorgeous backdrop for our session. 

My buttercup.




Precious Princess!



 My favorite shot!



"Ay-pane!"


With her favorite doggie.









I love my little munchkin!









This face! Haha!















My girly little princess.

Another favorite! I just love this look of hers. Amanda did a great job of capturing the Noelle's essence!


















Thank you again Amanda for such an amazing photo session! We love the product, and will be cherishing these pictures of our little booger all dolled up for years to come! Anyone who needs a great photographer in the Twin Cities...I HIGHLY recommend Amanda! She drives out to the location of your choice, shots for 2 hours (she is SO patient), edits 30-40 pictures and you get the CD with all the printing rights! Can't beat that deal! 

Here is her information once more:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...