June 30, 2013

MN Tot Spots; Wild Wednesdays @ Maple Grove Community Center

Who knew that Community Centers did nice little deal days? I didn't. We just so happened to try the Maple Grove Community Center one day because after looking online, I thought it was one of the best outdoor pools around for little ones. What a surprise it was when we got there and found out we had come on Wild Wednesday! On Wednesdays they lower their costs from $7 to $5 per person (or $19 total for a family - 2 adults and all children)! The kids had a blast, although, it wasn't as sunny as I had anticipated! I didn't get to work on my tan like I wanted, but the kids sure had fun!


Where should we go first?




Gracie came to help me that day! Here she is playing with Mr. Amery!






We are definitely coming back and hoping for sunnier weather next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...