April 7, 2013

MN Tot Spots: Chuck E. Cheese's - Maple Grove

When I think back to my own childhood memories, Chuck E. Cheese's draws to mind, a grimy, dirty, busy place filled with germs, pizza grease and screaming kids. Therefore, I never take Noelle there and had no plans of ever going there. However, I have to say it's not as bad as my memory recalls. Especially not at Maple Grove, where the facility is fairly new and very clean. We went there over the weekend to celebrate Noelle's good friend Willow's 2nd birthday and I was impressed with the toddler friendly rides and Noelle had a fun time. You can't really beat the price and kids really do love it. Also, the food has improved! Here are picures from Willow's big day!

Noelle and the birthday girl, Willow playing!

Noelle and her friend Evan (a different Evan!) playing skee ball.

Evan's impressing Noelle with his smooth skee ball moves.

Hmm, I want to try...

Okay, I'll give it a go!

Gavin checking it all out.

Having so much fun!

Playing with Gavin.

She loved the Teletubbie ride, however wouldn't make eye contact with any of us...she just stared at the ground! It was so funny. We knew she liked it though because she went on it 3 times in a row!

Taking a ride with Gavin!


Love.



Wheeeee!


Playing with daddy.

Okay, one more time on the Teletubbie ride.

Beep beep!

Dancing and making videos with daddy.



Evan wanted to feed Noelle, so romantic.


Happy Birthday Willow!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...