April 7, 2013

MN Tot Spots: Choo-Choo Bob's

The kids and I went to Choo-Choo Bob's this month, and it will definitely not be our last trip! The kids absolutely loved the store and played for over an hour! The place is great for any kids that love trains - I couldn't get them out of the store. 


The rumor is that Bob, the owner opend up the shop and set up his own train set, which is above. Evan loved it and watched the train for most of the morning.



In the back of the store there's a large space with tons of train tables set up for kids to play with. Noelle didn't even know where to start!

She loves trains!

The kids had so much fun, and the place has everything you could ask for when it comes to trains. I found an adorable train set there for girls - the set is just like a normal train set but all the trains are pink and purple! So cute.

Evan was in heaven.








Amery and Noelle watching the trains.


Amery!

Noelle!

Evan!


When Noelle gets her own train set, I'm definitely getting her this!

Bye bye trains! See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Went here yesterday...killed close to 2 hours. When are you going back? Cause I'm going again, like, next week. Either way, we should get the kids together. My hours are a lot more open now that elliot is out of school!

    Also, I've made my own list of places to go see this year with the kiddos and it's all a thanks to your MN Tot Spots...LOVE IT! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...