February 6, 2013

15 Months



New things I do:
I grind my teeth. It sounds like nails on a chalkboard. It's scary.
I give high fives, low fives, lots of fives.
I point at objects in books and say "Dis?" to everything. (Translation: What is this?)
I nod or shake my head in the correct context.

I try to climb out of my crib or climb over the gate.
Sometimes I go on the potty!


Sitting in the big girl booster at Red Robin!

Current loves:
All my soft blankies. Playing peek-a-boo. My Princess fold out couch. Elmo. Little People toys. Trains. Playing daddy's drums. Coloring with markers or crayons. Still loving books and babies.



Reading in my tent.

Current favorite books:
Brown Bear Brown Bear, First Words books, Ilama Ilama Nighty Night, Chomp, any color books, Dance Class.

Cheeeeese!

Current favorite songs:
The Wheels on the Bus, I'm A Little Teapot, Row Row Row Your Boat, Tick Tock, If You're Happy and You Know It, Bingo, Ring Around the Rosie.




New dislikes:
Evan getting in my way. Getting help. Anyone taking an electronic device away from me.

Playing with the iPad with Evan.

New words:
Stuck. Blue. Yes. Elephant noise (in response to elephant). Roar (in response to tiger, lion or bear). Moo (in response to cow). Neigh (in response to horse). Who who (in response to owl). Ish (fish). 


Food:
Pudding, blackberries, strawberries, bananas, oatmeal with cranberries, peanut butter sandwiches, salami, chicken, bbq sauce, ketchup.
Can't handle the texture of mandarin oranges or pears.



"Get out of my room!!!" - Already drama.

Statistics:
22 lbs - I lost weight from being sick!
31 inches.


Sleep:
Nap 2x/day - About 1.5-2 hrs each.
Averaging 10 hours a night, with some random freak outs.

"Elmo, can you believe this paparazzi?!"

Illnesses:
Bronchitis.

Her mask when she had bronchitis. Had to use it every 4 hours.

Personality traits:
Stubborn, demanding, opinionated, funny, sweet, freaking cute.





Love you booger! xo


1 comment:

  1. Wow, she is SO GOOD at using a spoon! Way to go Noelle! She's such a doll. I love reading these post updates!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...