November 5, 2012

Grandma and Grandpa Nguyen Visit!

My parents came this past weekend to visit Noelle and help celebrate her first birthday! Although we Skype on a weekly basis, they haven't physically seen her since she was two months old! A lot has changed in the last ten months and they had SO much fun catching up with her!

At first Noelle was reluctant to go to them but she quickly got attached to them. I think it really helps that she recognizes their faces and voices from Skyping a few times each week since she has been born.  Within less than a couple hours of them arriving she was attached to them and would crawl to them and give them hugs and cuddles.

Here are pictures from our weekend with my parents!

Having so much fun with Grandma!

Opening my first birthday gift from my grandparents!

What could it be!?

Whoa! 25 children's DVDs!

Observing the goods.

Thank you Grandma and Grandpa!

Love you Grandpa!

So happy on Grandma's lap!


Grandpa giving me a bath!

Come on Grandpa, let's go!



I love you Grandpa and Grandma!
Thank you so much for coming up to Minnesota to help celebrate Noelle's first birthday. We love you and can't wait to see you again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...