September 16, 2012

A Mother's Birthday

My Birthdays before: Shopping, getting nails done, buying a new party dress, going downtown for dinner, drinking and dancing until the wee hours in the morning.

My Birthday now: Sleeping in, spending the day outside with Joey and Noelle, taking a family nap, going out to eat with the family, and crying over handmade cards. 

I loved my life before, and I love my life now.

Here are some pictures from my special day:

We stacked two high chairs in order for Noelle to sit at our height. It was awesome!

 Noelle's already looking at the sake menu...we may have a problem on our hands.

Identical twins?

Noelle's reaction to our cook.

"Mommy, are you in there?"

"Mom, that's silly!"

Noelle's turn! 

With my loves on my birthday. Couldn't ask for anything better.

Noelle's adorable card.

Only 10 months and already knows cursive. Very impressive!

Sweet cards from sweet people. Thanks for the love!

Adorable Willow, thanks!

There is no present out there that is better than the love of friends and family. Thanks for a wonderful birthday. Here's to another year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...