March 30, 2012

Noelle Meets the Easter Bunny!

Noelle and I went to the mall today to meet the infamous Easter Bunny! It was pretty funny, considering Noelle couldn't crack one smile the whole time. The lady taking the pictures and I were both making fools of ourselves, dancing around, jumping, yelling her name and waving toys and bells at her, however Noelle would not smile. Not even a little. She stared at us stone faced until finally she glanced up to see who was holding her, saw Mr. Bunny and started crying. I felt bad for her, because I would probably cry if a giant sinister looking bunny was holding me too!

During the visit.

The final product. (Apparently meeting the Easter Bunny is a really sad experience.) Haha.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...