February 21, 2012

How to: Make A Quick Letter Monogram

I have a habit of buying a lot of craft things when they are on sale or clearance, resulting in a whole cabinet full of miscellaneous arts and crafts stuff that I end up hoarding for years. So yesterday while Noelle was sleeping and I was bored I decided to make her one of those letter monograms for her bedroom door. It was really simple; All I used was a white wood letter, some random rhinestones, craft glue, ribbon and scrapbook flower embellishments to make this monogram. I wasn't sure if I even liked it when I was done but Joey liked it. It's now hanging on her door!


1 comment:

  1. Seriously?! So cute. And you Just decided to make this whe she was napping...

    You rock. How do you even find time to be so crafty?! I am major jealous of you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...