November 12, 2011

A Post For My Mother

Now that I am a mother and trying and willing to do anything for Noelle, I only appreciate my mother more. My mom is amazing. Without her right now, I don't know if I would make it.

 


She has been cooking Joey and I home cooked meals every single day and incorporating as many milk producing ingredients as possible into our dishes for me to lactate. She runs to the grocery store for us with my list and gets us everything, anytime we need. We've had to run to Target a few times and she watches Noelle. She went with me to Noelle's appointment and sat waiting for us in the waiting room for over 2 hours. She stays up with Noelle to feed her so I can get some naps  and showers in. She helps me clean and do laundry around the house. She hand washes all Noelle's bottles with hot scalding water. She comes over in the morning at 8 each day and leaves at 9 or 10 in the evening each night.


I had to write this post to acknowledge how loving, giving, and selfless she is. She is a great mother and grandmother and I can't wait for Noelle to be old enough to understand how important her grandma has been in her first few days of life.



I love you mom so much,
Diana - your daughter

1 comment:

  1. Aw! That is so sweet! Moms are amazing, and being a mother yourself helps you understand that more clearly! Kudos to your mom for being such a trooper and such a big help.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...