September 12, 2011

Baby Shower #1!

Yesterday, Sunday the 11th I had my first baby shower hosted by my good friends Jessie, Dawn, Annie and Gaotah! We couldn't have asked for a nicer day to have it! We feasted on Savoy's pizza and salads, along with Dawn's mom's amazing punch and a delicious as well as beautiful cake made by our friend Aime!

 The amazing cake that Aime made me! Loved it!

Dawnie's diaper cake topped with the softest baby blanket! 

Lots and lots of food!





We played some fun, different baby shower games including one where you pass around a pacifier with a straw and you aren't allowed to use your hands. No one was very successful at this game except Jessie!







Jessie was the winner! :)

Jess also had us playing Baby Pictionary which was fun! We had two teams play against each other and it was really fun to see people try to draw out sayings like "breastfeeding" and "poopy diaper."





I also got some awesome gifts for Baby Wagner that I am really excited about! It was so fun to "unpack" everything last night! Perfect ending to a nice weekend.





Thank you to everyone that made it yesterday and being part of my first pregnancy! Joey, myself and Baby Wagner are very thankful for each and every one of you! A special thanks again to my hosts, Jess, Dawnie, Annie and Gaots.

I'm looking forward to my next shower with more friends and family in October!
Love,
Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...