July 24, 2011

Pretty Young Thing

My little baby girl is already one well dressed cookie and she isn't even here yet! Between a really generous grandma, an older baby girl cousin, and an anxious mother this sweet pea is going to be very far from naked her first year of life! I just have to share some of my favorites because it melts my heart and baby girl won't be here until November to model them for us!

True Religion for my baby. True story.
Cutest little baby Uggs from her cousin Vivi!
 
Juicy Couture bath robe, slippers and velour sweat suit? Yes, please.

I am so thankful every single day that I have such generous family members who want to contribute to the fashion show that my baby's life will be. Her older cousin, Viviana is now a little over one year old and a lot of these fashionable things came from her. Also Baby Wagner has a grandma that cannot stop shopping for her! Baby girl is so lucky, and she still has two other grandmas that haven't even shopped yet! By the time they all get shopping, baby girl's closet will need to take over a portion of our house! (I'm especially excited that my mom is going to Chinatown in Cali to buy baby girl some asian outfits!)

 Newborn - 3 Months
 3 Months
3 - 6 Months
Bins of 6, 9 and 12 Months - all from cousin Vivi! 
And yes, the drawers to the left contain shoes and socks!

Baby Girl Wagner is way better dressed than her daddy and mommy combined, but we wouldn't have it any other way. This is our little princess and we cannot wait for her arrival! I can promise you that pictures will be taken daily to show off our little cupcake when she finally makes her arrival in November!

1 comment:

  1. Holy Crappers... Those Ugg boots are ADORABLE. You need to stop showing all these pictures. You're making me want one!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...