July 17, 2011

Here we go!

Hi everyone! Welcome to our blog! I've dabbled in blogging before, but there is no better time than the present to begin a brand new blog about our growing family! Joey and I have a lot of friends and family that live out of state and/or we don't get to see as often as we would like, so having a blog like this will be a perfect way to show everyone what we have been up to!

So a little update:
As many of you know, I am pregnant with our first child! I am currently 22 weeks pregnant with a little girl! We are super excited and have been very busy in preparation for her arrival this upcoming November!

Joey and I have been busy decorating and shopping for our town home and getting the place nice and comfortable, since I fear that after our baby comes that I will have little time to think about decor!

Speaking of decor, our little baby girl's room is underway! Joey and I have the crib, a changing table/dresser, a few paintings hung on the wall and a dollhouse bookcase. It's going to take a lot of willpower and strength from us not to spoil this girl!

In other news, I have just completed my first full year (Fall, Spring, Summer) at Saint Mary's University. As some of you know, I am currently attending Saint Mary's to get my Masters as well as my teaching license. As if having my own kid isn't enough, I am looking forward to having a full classroom of them!

That's it for now! More soon! :)
-Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...